In the above video from
- Creating a more convincing atmosphere of time and place.
- Underlining psychological refinements
- Serving as a kind of neutral background filler.
- Building a sense of continuity.
- Underpinning the theatrical build-up of a scene, and rounding it off with a sense of finality.
Do you pay attention to the sound track and score when watching a movie?
How does the music enhance or detract from the story?
How important is the music to the psychological response you have when watching the movie? If you watch the movie without the sound, does it change the message? Share your experience! We love to hear from you!
What movie did you try? How does the sound impact your emotions while watching?